- This event has passed.
Survive to Thrive
October 29, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Survive to Thrive 2020
SANE is Turning 25 and Survive to Thrive is Going Virtual!
In order to ensure the safety of our supporters, SANE, Inc’s Annual Survive to Thrive event is going virtual.
Acc-SANE has continued to provide forensic medical care to survivors in NE Georgia without interruption throughout the pandemic. At SANE, we understand that the show must go on with direct services.
To ensure that we are able to continue our efforts, Survive to Thrive must also go forward. We would love to have your help in making this happen.
What will a Virtual Event Look Like?
- The Third Annual Survive to Thrive event is scheduled for Oct. 29 at 7 p.m.
- We will provide a link on our website and on social media prior to the event.
- There’s no limit on the number of people who watch live or participate in the auction. General attendence is free.
- Participants can bid on auction items online during the live stream event.
- Silent auction items can be a tax deductible donation of services, art, or goods in exchange for sponsor recognition before, during, and after the event.
- VIP access with silent auction preview party made available to those donating to a host’s “table.”
How You Can Make a Difference:
- Be a Virtual Host
- Donate or Procure Auction Items
- Attend the Virtual Event
Be a Virtual Host
Being a virtual host is similar to being a table captain in years past. Our goal for each virtual table is $1,000. We can assist you in crowdsourcing your table fee. With the event being virtual, there’s no restrictions on the number of people you invite, so you can invite as many people as you’d like to watch the live streaming event and participate in the auction. VIP access to the auction preview party will be made available to those donating to your “host table.” If you’re interested in being a virtual host, please contact Executive Director Michelle Dickens at email@example.com.
Donate or Procure Auction Items
We are currently seeking donations for the silent auction. Items can be a tax deductible donation of services, art, or goods. Participants who donate auction items will receive sponsorship recognition before, during, and after the event. If you’re interested in donating, please contact Michelle Dickens at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange for a no-contact drop-off.
Attend the Virtual Event
General attendence to the event and live auction is free. Hosts can invite as many people as they would like and all participants who donate will have VIP access to an auction preview party. The live stream will be held on Oct. 29 beginning at 7 p.m. All table hosts will be given a shareable link prior to the event.